Join us on the couch as we run through some of the features of Christie Walk in a collection of short videos, each no more than 6 minutes.
Your couch tour will include:
- A quick overview
- Why have a community laundry?
- Rainwater harvesting
- The birds and the bees
- Sustainable technology upgrades
- A two-storey compact strawbale home
- A larger three-storey strawbale home
- High-efficiency compact apartments
- Thermally stable row of townhouses, with walls of Hebel block
- A 10-minute introduction to Christie Walk as an example of sustainable urban development.
- Take a closer look through a 35-minute video tour.
- Density by Design investigates ground-breaking ideas on sustainable higher density residential projects around Australia.
You can also take a visual tour through our photo gallery.